Logos and other downloads for your communications
These logos may be used on event materials and other pieces for your National Adoption Day activities. You can change the size of these logos; however, the dimensions, coloring and shading may not be altered. User tip: To keep dimensions locked, hold down “Shift” when you click and drag on the logo to change the size.
Placing a National Adoption Day web banner on your website is a great way to share the news with your organization or community. Please link to www.nationaladoptionday.org.
Additional branded resources
Audio news release
- Listen to the 2013 audio news release featuring National Adoption Day celebrity spokesperson Rachel Crow.
- Listen to the 2012 audio news release featuring National Adoption Day partner Rita Soronen.
- Listen to the 2011 audio news release featuring National Adoption Day celebrity spokesperson Willie Garson.
- Listen to the 2010 audio news release featuring National Adoption Day celebrity spokesperson Nia Vardalos.
National Adoption Day song, Rise and Shine
- Listen to the song composed by Jim Barfield in support of National Adoption Day. Feel free to play or perform the song at your local event celebration.
- Read the song lyrics (PDF)
Please note, materials may have the date from the 2013 event. This website is undergoing a major redesign and will relaunch in late October. The date for National Adoption Day is November 22, 2014.